Charming, completely rebuilt character home in one of Nova Scotia's most beautiful seaside villages. Views of the ocean and King's Pond . Wake to the sound of the surf. Walk to Hirtle's or Kingsburg Beaches. Abundant windows and natural light throughout. French doors onto large south facing, wrap around deck. Fully renovated 3 bedroom, 3 bath house - 2 bedrooms with King Beds and ensuite. Ideal for families or sharing with another couple. Jacuzzi tub and gas fireplace make for romantic master suite. Fully equipped modern kitchen.
The Village House - Reference Number: R-0094
Rates available on request. Please contact the owner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Three night minimum, based on 6 guests.
· Charming, completely rebuilt character home in one of Nova Scotia's most beautiful seaside villages.
· Ideally suited for a family or sharing with another couple
· Fully renovated with 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms.
· Two large King suites upstairs with ensuite bath.
· Twin beds in third bedroom on main floor with full bath.
· Jacuzzi tub and gas fireplace make for romantic master suite.
· Views of the ocean and King's Pond.
· Walk to Hirtle's or Kingsburg Beaches.
· Well-equipped modern kitchen, abundant windows and natural light throughout.
· French doors onto large south facing, wrap around deck with colourful Adirondack chairs for morning coffee.
· Large dining table and gas BBQ for alfresco dining.
· TV area with gas fireplace for movie watching at night.
· New HE Washer/Dryer in basement.
· Wireless internet available.
3 – 2 king suites, 1 twin bedroom
3 full baths
New HE Washer/Dryer
TV, DVD player, AM/FM Radio, Cable TV, IPod Docking station, Wireless Internet.
Small, non-allergenic dogs will be considered. A damage deposit is required.
· There are two beaches in close proximity to the property - Kingsburg Beach is a five minute walk; Hirtles Beach is a 15 min walk or a short drive away.
· Historic Town of Lunenburg is 20 mins away by car.
Propane fireplaces in living room and master bedroom